Here we can answer some of the most frequently asked questions
1. Check-in hours?
As an approximate guide, the arrival time is from 2 pm. If you inform us of an earlier arrival time we will do everything possible to have your room available, although we cannot guarantee it
2. Check-out hours?
As a rough guide, the departure time is before 12:00. If you want to make a late check out, check the possibility of making a late check out until 18.00, the price is 20 euros and is subject to availability.
3. Is the Reception open 24 hours?
We have a receptionist service from 7:30 am to 8:30 pm. Check-ins after 20:30 will be made through our electronic reception
4. What kind of languages do we speak at reception?
We can attend you in Catalan, Spanish, English and French
5. Do we have a swimming pool??
We are a small family hotel, we do not have a swimming pool in the hotel, although the beaches are just 200 from our establishment.
6. Do we have disabled rooms available in our hotel?
Our Hotel is not adapted for the disabled, although some rooms are usable and we can also offer some facilities as a stool for the shower tray. Consult our phone
7. Do the rooms have soap, shampoo, and other toiletries?
Our rooms are equipped with shower gel, hand soap, and shampoo
8. Are there hairdryers and refrigerators in the rooms?
All our rooms are equipped with a hairdryer and a fridge with two free bottles of water
9. Are animals allowed in our hotel?
Unfortunately, our hotel does not admit any kind of pet
We will be happy to answer them